Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is it Halloween yet?!!!!!




I can't wait, just my favorite holiday....picked these goodies up today at Goodwill...and with school right around the corner, I thought these books were appropriate, very cute images inside.
I'm starting the Halloween crafting now, otherwise I'll get too far behind. It's not too hard to get into the spirit because all the stores have their goods out now, so get out there and grab those supplies while you can!!
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!
Gail

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i love those books! and i can't wait for halloween either!

The Feathered Nest said...

WOW Gail! What Goodwill did you go to??!! I love these treasures! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog... your artwork is beautiful!!! Please send it in to Stampington, really....we are all the same ~ we just love creating beautiful things!! Love those clothespins too....xxoo, Dawn