Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My brand new blog....now what?

This is my first blog, hmmmmmmm, what to say.
My name is Gail and I'm starting a business on ETSY to sell my "created-from-vintage" wares.
I've loved antiques and vintage things since I was a teen and that's been quite awhile:).
I started out scrapbooking, but not really. I thought I wanted to scrapbook, but what I really wanted was to alter things. My style is still evolving, like a lot of you perhaps, and it's really fun to discover new techniques, etc.
My best friend in the world is Melanie, and she owns a store in Portland, OR called "All My Favorite Things". She started selling my goodies from the first day she was open (which incidentally wasn't that long ago!) I hope she'll continue for a long time.....
I'll sign off now and try to figure out how to get some pics on here so it will be interesting!
Cheers!
Gail

2 comments:

melanie said...

YEAH!!!!!!! You are up and running!!!I love your altered art and can't wait to see pictures on the web!!!melanie

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Gail!!! It's so nice to meet you and I can tell that I just love your taste! Gorgeous artwork, xxoo, Dawn