Sunday, October 24, 2010

A new Etsy listing...........

Good Sunday evening to you all! I've had a bit of time to create in my studio today and am happy to offer these hand-dyed tags in my Etsy shop.....they're simple and there's something about glitter that makes me happy! These are blank on the back so you can use them for gift giving, in your antique booth, or just as decor around your home. I think simple is better, don't you?

I do hope everyone had a restful weekend. Our family has a very busy week ahead, and right now the rain is pouring down....I love the sound!

2 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I love those crown tags! Gonna have to go check them out!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Rhonda said...

I love your shop, Gail. Those tags are just perfect. I've been hoping to see more of your French text ribbons.....maybe?