Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well, hello!

i do hope you all had a fabulous Easter! We had family come down and it was so fun!
Other than that, I've been very boring and just trying to work and keep my etsy shop going...it's fun but can be time consuming. I've added a few goodies today, the album above which I know I'll probably regret selling, but can't keep it all!

a cute wood caddy to store some things in your studio.....

well, what can I say about these? They're just plain fun!

and a sweet little vintage measuring tape made in Japan. Hoping you all are having a fun week so far, and that wherever you are that the sun is shining!
xoxo, Gail

3 comments:

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Gail, just gorgeous.

I will add you to my circle, I have just opened my etsy shop. It is heaps of fun, but yes, it is time consuming.

bye for now, Tam x

Vintage Market Place said...

oh I know what you mean, I would love to take a break this spring but it seems if you step away from etsy for more than a few days you fade away really fast.
It is very taxing to keep up with.
That journal is really neat but I love the tape measure,so cute!!
Take care
Amy

Rhonda said...

I love that album, too. So sweet. I'd love to go shopping with you, Gail, you find the good stuff.