Sunday, October 9, 2011

New in my Etsy.....wow, it's been awhile since I posted!

Well, it's been quite awhile since my last post but I have a good excuse....I've been sick...blegh! Hate that! My dh had to leave town for 3 days, leaving me in charge and a bit under the weather.
So last week was a bit of a lost week for me, but that's the way it goes I guess.
I haven't added tons to my shop lately because of not feeling well, but I just added the above items in one listing.
My shop has been doing well, thankfully, so I have lots of shipping in front of me this week, something I'm grateful for..:).
My goal this week is to get some more items added, thrifting, cleaning, etc. you know the drill!
My sweet pea is off school Friday so that will be a fun day for us. No plans yet but I'm sure we'll come up with something!
Hope you all have a stellar week!

6 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Hi Gail
so sorry to hear that you are under the weather.
I am loving your Halloween offerings, I am off to your shop to see them.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Amy

Rhonda said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I've been under the weather and you know how it is when everything is running around in your head. There's no time to be sick.

Your vintage themed Halloween items are wonderful.

Recycled Rita said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I love your halloween goodies and all your beautiful finds! karen....

Vicki said...

Hope you are feeling better. Love the Halloween goodies.

Rebecca said...

Hi Gail
Oh nuts, I hate that too. I hope you are feeling good this week and you get lots done.
Blessings
RE

melanie said...

your Halloween is so cool!