Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm excited for this..........

This is a magazine that I don't buy that often. Mostly because of the cost. Don't get me wrong, if I could walk into my local bookstore and purchase it for the new $13.95 price I would.
But as it is I have to order it online and the shipping puts it near $20.

A bit steep for me. But look at this cover. This issue is about dress forms and corsets. I couldn't resist!

Yesterday was filled with joy....our dear daughter turned 12. Unbelievable to me....it seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital.
She's almost as tall as I am now and growing into such a delightful little person.....and we are so very proud of her!
I also continue to work (what seems like all the time) on my Etsy shop.....the thrift stores haven't been too great lately but that's the way it goes. Sometimes you just hit a dry spell and have to go to plan B....

I hope you are all enjoying blessings each day.
These are the best of days!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

That does look like a great issue! It's worth the price because they have no ads! I love it.

Have a wonderful weekend, Gail.

Kathy said...

I have never seen that magazine before but I think I would have caved in to the eye candy, too!
Yay for the birthday girl - have fun!

Angela said...

That same magazine got my knees weak and I had to order it too.
I had to pay the same price, I live in Dubai...
I loved the front page and the dress-form article.
I hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Angela.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Happy birthday to your daughter. She is almost a teen ager. That magazine looks beautiful. The cover got me too. Where did you buy your copy? I have never seen it for sale in stores.

blessings
Danielle