Monday, October 29, 2012

New goods and busy times

Well, another busy weekend has ended! We've hauled out all of our Halloween decor from the storage unit....time to get to work!
We always wait until the day of Halloween to decorate the outside of our house so it will be a surprise, and we have some new surprises in store this year....SPOOKY.
I did get a bit of time to shop and found some fun items also...fell in love with the cute little cookbook above, put out by Carnation in 1955.

Mini-dominos....so cute for jewelry-making.

A gorgeous leather prayer book.

Children's classic with beautiful illustrations.

The ultimate display book for the holidays!
All of these items are either in my shop now or will be before the day is over....I do hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Kadee Willow said...

Oh, I hope you post what you did to the outside! I get a kick out what people come up with! YOur treasures are fabulous... especially the cookbook! I swear that was around our house when I was little!