Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy summer day~~~~~~~~~

Just playing around with my editing program.
Found this super cute enamelware pitcher yesterday, complete with attached lid!
It's in my shop.

Or how about this pretty depression ware pitcher? I think it shows off my hydrangeas well, don't you?
It's in my shop too!

Or how about an antique candy box? I've completely lost my mind and have decided to sell my beloved collection.....
They're in my shop!

In other news that isn't shop related....my dd has been at a Science camp for the past two weeks. Tomorrow is her last day. They've been doing crime scene investigation this week.
It's almost like she's been at school...so quiet around here! But she's having a blast so that's what matters. Plus it gives me some time to get my work done without all the guilt, ya know? I know those of you with young ones probably do.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, we'll be motoring up to Portland on Sunday to see family. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Love your boxes!! Have fun this weekend!

Kathy said...

I can't believe you can part with those beautiful candy boxes.
Be sure to check out my last blog post and stop in there if your travels take you to SE Portland. A very fun store!

Rhonda said...

Ooh, shabby boxes are my favorite but you already know that!!