Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It was a perfect day for............

playing around with hand dyeing some vintage linens...
look at all those french knots.....love them.

It's such a fun process because you never really know what's going to come out....but one thing is for sure.

It's always beautiful....the varying shades that come out with the dyes.....depending upon what colors you mix. I was totally experimental and not worrying about how anything came out.

It was a perfect day to use my clothespins and hang them on my lilac branches to let them air dry naturally.
I have one last finishing touch for these before I list them in my Etsy shop.....my signature if you will.
It's so fun to discover a new passion that is also something relaxing to do!
I highly recommend it......in a few days I'll give you the lowdown on my birthday yesterday.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love that shade of blue and looking forward to hearing about your birthday.

Kathy said...

Oh! and good golly... Happy Birthday!