Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back to the land of the living.........

And it's good to be back....I've been battling an ugly cold and sinus junk......the worst of it is over, thankfully.

These images, of course, have nothing to do with what I'm writing about today. Just wanted to share this beautiful needle keeper that I found (I think on ebay) awhile back that someone has pinned a lovely holy medal in....

I just couldn't resist it.

So if any of you wonderful friends have any great or special concoctions that you swear by to keep yourself healthy, please spill it here....I'm all ears!
Do you take more vitamin C? Does that work to keep you healthy?
Maybe you have a healthy drink in the morning that works that's loaded with great stuff to boost your immune system?
I need to start doing this asap because I don't want to be sick again for a very long time.
Let me know what works for you and I'll be forever grateful!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous find, Gail, love the medal!

Unfortunately, I get a cold twice a year whether I want one or not. And dare I mention I haven't had a cold and boom, there it is. So, I'm hoping typing it doesn't count.

Glad you feel better. All these clouds from the Baja is created rain and sinus issues for moi. Hate it.

Vintage Market Place said...

Wash wash wash your hands.
that is about all I can say.
I am a germaphobe so we are constantly washing hands.
Haven't had a cold in I don't know how long, knock on wood. ;)
Amy