Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A most thoughtful friend~~~~~~~~

A while back a blogging friend was lamenting the fact that she doesn't have many thrift stores where she lives....she was looking for something specific.

She was looking for embroidery hoops. I thought, "Wow, I see those each and every time I go thrifting....they're everywhere".

So the next time I went thrifting I picked some up for her....and she was sweet enough to make me one of her oh-so-beautiful dream catchers! Using an embroidery hoop, of course!

Now Amy and I have been blogging friends for awhile now and she has the most creative mind. She just sees vision in the most ordinary of items...like the lowly embroidery hoop.
Amy, I can't thank you enough, I love owning a work of art made by your own talented hands.
If you're lucky my friends you can own one too. Amy has a beautiful Etsy shop and you can access it from her blog right here.
Go ahead, click on my link, you'll be so glad you did!
Thank you my friend!

2 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Gail I am so thrilled that it made it to you safe and sound. Your pictures are so amazing of the tails blowing outside!

PS my etsy won't have any dream catchers for a bit because of my upcoming shows :)

Super heartfelt thanks for everything!!
Amy

Rhonda said...

I adore Amy and her beautiful creations. Oh, lucky you, that dream catcher is gorgeous and so uniquely Amy.